Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester Utd vs Liverpool; March 16th; 13:30pm

1232425262729»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

mike65 wrote: »
    happy now?! :pac:

'An well I am.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I thought I would get loads of thanks for this to make up for the fact that I didn't have a bet.

Liverpool fans certainly enjoying their moment! I can tell you from experience that the pleasure will wear off after a while.

I can assure you, I will never tire of watching Liverpool hammering utd on there home patch. And then reading there fans devour each other on social media sites.

The future is looking bright Dicky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

That was my first time seeing Januzaj play, not overly impressive at all, was he played out of position? I think on paper United have a dangerous lineup, and Rooney is in great form, those other 3 need to click though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

8-10 wrote: »
    That was my first time seeing Januzaj play, not overly impressive at all, was he played out of position? I think on paper United have a dangerous lineup, and Rooney is in great form, those other 3 need to click though.

He was well shackled throughout the game - but he has had good games so wouldn't judge anything based on what you saw yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

kstand wrote: »
    He was well shackled throughout the game - but he has had good games so wouldn't judge anything based on what you saw yesterday.

Yep figured that was the case. I still think it's the best lineup if that front 4 play together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Januzaj yesterday reminded me of Sterling late last year. Needs a break. A fall off in form is natural

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Watched it in the pub and the noise was deafening. What song was being sung pretty much continuously for the last 15 mins or so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Watched it in the pub and the noise was deafening. What song was being sung pretty much continuously for the last 15 mins or so?

Why Can't We Be Friends?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

20 times wasn't it. It just stoped dead then when Suarez scored.

• Advertisement

Please don't go

Mingolet made the same amount of passes as RvP yesterday-12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Everyone makes more passes than RvP these days!

Everyone makes more passes than RvP these days!

Shadow of the player he was last season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hard to know if Utd got incredibly lucky with him 12/13 or if it really is mainly down to Moyes management genius.

rarnes1 wrote: »

Looks like he wants out.

• Advertisement

Hard to know if Utd got incredibly lucky with him 12/13 or if it really is mainly down to Moyes management genius.

In fairness he was incredible last season but compare him to Rooney yesterday for example who was running about full of passion. RvP looked like a guy who wasn't that bothered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Looks like he wants out.

Who will pay his huge wages now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

I'd be livid if was a utd fan. Blame Moyes all you want but the gutless carry on from the players is inexcusable, there are enough winners in that team that should be standing up, but instead, they are wimpering around the place.

niallo27 wrote: »

Arsenal?

niallo27 wrote: »

I suppose you'll get a team to sign him. Once they know he's world class when the team are doing well, but once things are not so good. He wants no part of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Arsenal?

We don't want him back.

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    We don't want him back.

I'd imagine alot of fans wouldn't tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

e7l7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭ronjo

Arsenal?

Sure we are getting Suarez dont you know... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

Januzaj yesterday reminded me of Sterling late last year. Needs a break. A fall off in form is natural

Maybe Liverpool can take him off there hands,
    As he might wanna play Champions league football and not mid table mediocrity :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

If I was a United fan I think I might have been tempted to boot the TV through a wall after hearing Moyes' delusional post match interview. I seem to remember him being more honest and straight talking at Everton. He is reaching Hodgson-esque levels of madness !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Mickalus

I am pie wrote: »
    If I was a United fan I think I might have been tempted to boot the TV through a wall after hearing Moyes' delusional post match interview. I seem to remember him being more honest and straight talking at Everton. He is reaching Hodgson-esque levels of madness !

What all did he say?
    All I can remember was something about Liverpool being the better team and the only good thing for them was their fans.... And if their fans put in the same performance on Wed they'll beat Olympiakos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,281 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

there are striking similarities between moyes time at united and hodgsons time at liverpool, neither appear to be able to grasp the magnitude of the club they are at and constantly make comments that they shouldnt

For example can you imagine fergie ever saying liverpool are favourites against united..... at old trafford!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Cyrus wrote: »
    there are striking similarities between moyes time at united and hodgsons time at liverpool, neither appear to be able to grasp the magnitude of the club they are at and constantly make comments that they shouldnt

For example can you imagine fergie ever saying liverpool are favourites against united..... at old trafford!!

It was a traditional event that in the week leading up to the game between the two sides, Fergie would come out with some serious trolling as he was want to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

It's not hard to know at all.

RvP had been incredible for 2.5 years prior to this season. Even this season he has 11 goals and 3 assists in 18 PL appearances whilst playing in a highly dysfunctional team.

He's still a world class player but most players are going to look not as good in this shambles of a regime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Do you not remember the 18 months at Arsenal where he was actually better than last year? Incredibly lucky my hole, he was the best striker in the league for 2 consecutive years, and a few months either side too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Do you not remember the 18 months at Arsenal where he was actually better than last year? Incredibly lucky my hole, he was the best striker in the league for 2 consecutive years, and a few months either side too.

Some people have short memories. Some of stuff I have read about him is lol worthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Nooooooooooo, this thread was brilliant, it now has slowed down, gone the witty banter, gone the relentless slagging of the mancs, gone those bright light gifs and gone the after glow of a memorable victory.

Missing you already. YNWA.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement