Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Password Issue

Options
  • 11-03-2014 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭

Good evening nice boards people. I have forgotten my password. I'm still signed in on my phone, so can post away here. I also, unfortunately, have forgotten both the address and password of the email I registered this account with. I'm apparently quite a forgetful person.

Is there any way out of this situation? Can you use some kind of computery magic to reset my password for me and pm the new one to me maybe?

Thanks. x

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That's not possible. You'll need to contact hello at boards.ie, who'll need you to confirm details before they can reset it or correct the email address involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Issues resolved. Thanks for the help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement