Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Agents West Cork , Cork & Kerry

Options
  • 11-03-2014 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone know a good & reliable estate agent in preferably West Cork area ? . I would be interested in any agent who shows some interest in selling a property especially when they want a percentage of your property. Tried one so far, but is not very good at replying to any questions. Someone who can market a property in UK as well. I would be interested in an agent anywhere in Munster or Ireland with a good track record & no hidden costs etc. A few i have contacted in West Cork area seem to be inconsistent with costs ,valuations etc. Thinking of advertising on sellityourself.ie or similar website. Anyone with good experiences of agents? Any help would be welcomed .

Advertisement