Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This page can't be displayed

Options
  • 11-03-2014 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

Im connected to the internet wirelessly and no webpage shows up. Just 'this page can't be displayed'.

I've tried using internet explorer, firefox, chrome and its all the same.

How do I fix this?

There's a button under the 'this page can't be displayed'. Its a 'fix connection problems' button.

I gave that a go and the following problems were found.

The DNS server isn't responding.
    Your computer is trying to use a DNS server that is incorrect or doesn't exist.

This is so weird. It worked fine the last time I was using it on Sunday.

Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Try changing you internet connection properties to use google's DNS - 8.8.8.8

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Is this problem only affecting that computer or all devices on the same wireless network?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Got it fixed after finding a video on youtube, something to with changing settings to 208.67.222.222 . I don't have a clue why or how it works but internet is back. Yippeee

Advertisement