Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage Kitchen Reservation

Options
  • 11-03-2014 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

How far do you need to book in advance for this place? Do you think I'd get a reservation for two tomorrow? Tried contacting them but there's no answer and not sure if I should book somewhere else in the meantime. Is 24 hours a bit tight?

Failing that, does anyone have anywhere else they can recommend? Dinner for two, midbudget, nice atmosphere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

You could bang them an email - http://www.thevintagekitchen.ie/contact-us/

Good reviews on tripadvisor

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

I had dinner there just before Christmas and the reservation was made a few weeks in advance. Although the time of the year may have meant they were booked up further in advance. A few people just turned up that night and had to be turned away because the place was full.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

How far do you need to book in advance for this place? Do you think I'd get a reservation for two tomorrow? Tried contacting them but there's no answer and not sure if I should book somewhere else in the meantime. Is 24 hours a bit tight?

Failing that, does anyone have anywhere else they can recommend? Dinner for two, midbudget, nice atmosphere?

If you can't get a table there their sister restaurant is called Seagrass and is on South Richmond St. It's usually easier to get a table because it's a bit out of town but it's the same menu and the staff are lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I've tried booking months in advance, weeks in advance, days in advance and on the day usually for hust two people and still no luck. Beginning to think it's all a big joke!

Advertisement