Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer from UL to UCC

Options
  • 11-03-2014 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey Everyone,

Im currently a 1st year in UL studying International Business with Spanish. I want to transfer to UCC in second year to study commerce international with Spanish. I have the points required. Does anyone know what the process is? How easy is it to transfer? and will it affect my grant? and is there any extra costs involved? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Anonymou

Not sure on the whole process but your best bet would probably be to get in contact with the UCC admissions office and they will advise you on what to do next, and if its possible to move straight into 2nd year. As regards the grant you should still get it as long as its 2nd year you are going into, if you were doing 1st year again you would have to pay full whack for fees and you dont get your grant seeing as you would have used it for your 1st year of college already!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Read my post about it here - it's actually a very straight forward process http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82743831

Advertisement