Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water pressure in ensuite

Options
  • 11-03-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, apologies if this has been asked before. I am in a first floor apartment. Water pressure is excellent everywhere except the hot water for the shower in the ensuite. Cold water pressure in the ensuite is fine. The shower is pretty unusable because the hot water just dribbles. When I turn on a tap or whatever I cannot hear a water pump coming on so I assume the whole block is gravity fed. There is a hot water tank in my hallway.

Why am I missing pressure at just one point(hot water ensuite)
    Will installing a pump at the hot water tank solve the problem?(how much costwise, parts and plumber?)

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Most Apts have pumps to boost the water pressure. Any chance of a photograph(s) of your hot press showing the full height if the Hot Water cylinder (tank) and surrounding pipework, it might help to work out whats wrong or what you need.

Advertisement