Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Find All My Posts' not updating

Options
  • 12-03-2014 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Very often these days I've noticed that the 'Find All My Posts' page does not update. Right now for me it is just showing posts I made 3 days ago (despite posting a couple of times today).

Interestingly I believe when it does start working again, the list will not populated with the posts currently missing, only newer ones that were posted when the page starts to work again if that makes sense?!

Is this a known issue or is there anything I can do to fix it?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Not all forums are indexed for searching. Can you link to a specific post that isn't listed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Typically at the moment it seems to be working now :pac: but I know I'm not imagining it! I can't see the specific posts now but I guess I'll just keep an eye on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement