If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surround sound connectors

Options
  • 12-03-2014 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Would anyone be able to advise me on where I could source the colour connectors that connect the speaker wire into the back of the sour round sound system. They seem to have been misplaced during the house extension and now my sound system is useless without them. Any help would be appreciated thanks. Anthony.
    Oh the model is sony hcd-dz260. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Smurf, thanks for the post.

This is the sort of thing that would need to be sourced directly with Sony.

It's an annoyance as most of our systems just use bare cable but for some reason the guys that make the all-in-one systems seem to like these plugs. I know it makes things a little easier for setup but there really isn't a need for them at all.

Unfortunately Sony only give a UK number for their support which is [url=tel:0844 846 6555]0044 844 846 6555[/url].

You can call them on [url=tel:01 407 3341]01 407 3341[/url] but it seems that this is only if you are looking to buy something.

I hope that helps.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.