Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

set up direct debit from overseas

Options
  • 12-03-2014 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am currently resident in Australia , and need to set up a direct debit for mortgage payment (am coming off an interest only period standing order).
    I cant find a DD request form online, and cant setup thru banking365 as i cant register my Aussie phone.

Can the form be found online or emailed to me ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi redbenj,

Thanks for getting in contact with us and welcome to boards.ie.

Our Mortgage Team will be more than happy to post a direct debit mandate to you directly. Just give them a call on 00353 1611 3333 and a representative will confirm your address and pop it in the post for you.

Just to mention, you can register a foreign mobile/cell number for 365Online to enable you to receive activation codes and sign up for eStatements. For advice on how to complete this please see here on our website.

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement