Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Arsenal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

We have seen some pretty talented spurs teams in the last few seasons put in very heartless performances against Arsenal, the current crop are so poor that I have no faith at all.

The only glimmer is that it is a NLD and everything goes out the window.

Surely the only motivation needed is the highlights (low lights) of the last spurs v arsenal game and that twit Walcott holding up his two fingers on the stretcher. If that's not enough reason to play out of your skin, then pack your bags and find a new club this summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Late fitness checks for Adebayor and Kyle Walker with Dembele not expected to be fit.

Sigurdsson I think is available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Nixer Jim

Don't concede and there's a chance of a nil all. Once Arsenal score one though it'll be game over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Nixer Jim wrote: »
    Don't concede and there's a chance of a nil all. Once Arsenal score one though it'll be game over.

Ah no, shur we'l be three up before one of out players plays a back pass from the half way line over Hugo's head and into the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Ah no, shur we'l be three up before one of out players plays a back pass from the half way line over Hugo's head and into the net.

doing a kyle walker its called;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Just seen Villa-a team with only half our talent go toe to toe with Chelsea and beat them.Ive seen lots of Spurs teams poorer than the our current crop but I have not seen one with such poor fight in them.If they can't get themselves up for tomorrow then they should p1ss off.

Walker,Naughton and Paulinho are 3 players who shouldn't play tomorrow.3 bottlers in my opinion.

My team
    Loris
    Sandro Kaboul Verts Fryers
    Dembele
    Sigurdsson Erikson Townsend
    Ade. Soldado

Gamble at the back I know but I can't look at Walker and Naughton any longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

Nobody can sherwood team right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

2-1 to the Lilywhites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Was confident till thurs night

1-3 to arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,373 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Can't see us doing much to be honest. If we conced in the first ten mins we'll get destroyed if we last till 70 mins or so without letting one in we might have a chance of grabbing a point but it'll be a minor miracle I think!

• Advertisement

I've set an alarm...

Why the **** do I do this to myself.. Probably see ya's in a few hours. Hopefully I'll be getting up for good reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

For the first time in a very long time I dont know if I can face watching this today.. Probally going to be in a pub, but think ill find one with no sky sports..:(:( Saying that a win would be fcuking epic... Arsenlol could be could on the hop maybe???? Do i sound like im trying to convience myself to watch the game???

Spurs 3 - 1. Law of averages say we due a good game. I have no belief what I am saying but shur I'm a Spurs fan and I have to go for us to win. I may not put my house on this score though.

Glebee wrote: »
    For the first time in a very long time I dont know if I can face watching this today.. Probally going to be in a pub, but think ill find one with no sky sports..:(:( Saying that a win would be fcuking epic... Arsenlol could be could on the hop maybe???? Do i sound like im trying to convience myself to watch the game???

Be a man. Watch the game. Ya only live once, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

bentaleb again- dear god man

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I think Bentaleb will do fine, Dembele mustn't be fully fit. Paulinho nor Lennon deserved to start. Hopefully this means Eriksen will be playing in behind Ade. Rose and Naughton need to put in a shift, no silly free kicks.

Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Sandro; Townsend, Bentaleb, Eriksen, Chadli;
    Adebayor. subs : Friedel, Walker, Lennon, Paulinho, Sigurdsson, Kane, Soldado.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭hugo29

His love child is on again, bentalab , not only that naughton is still here, and rose bud on the other side, soldado still on the bench, dear god we will be destroyed,
    Wtf is going on, oh dear jayus, sack him now, get van gal on a pre contract, because I'd say moyes is on borrowed time an utd will go for him

A quick start would be welcome, been impressed with Arsenal's defense this season. Chamberlain needs to be closed down.

I must be mad getting up for this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Wow, what a goal

Yup might aswell go back to bed now.

What a hit, always plays well against us. Where was Rose?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Rose just jogging back :mad:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I'd actually like if I didn't feel like turning this game off after 60 minutes so please Spurs, try harder

Our full backs are playing very high up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭joeguevara

All spurs since the goal. Are making some great runs. Good crossing by eriksen. Wouldn't write this game off just yet.

joeguevara wrote: »
    All spurs since the goal. Are making some great runs. Good crossing by eriksen. Wouldn't write this game off just yet.

Arsenal just soaking up the pressure. No real threat yet.

Chadli making a few nice runs, free kick surely.

• Advertisement

Should of scored, bottled it, our defense is once again all at sea.

Advertisement