Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Arsenal

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Hatch99 wrote: »
    At least lennon has pace, chadli offers nothing.

Agree on eriksen, his only place is as no 1o, still wouldn't have involved chadli though

Chadli is ****e and I don't rate him either but he didn't play too badly Sunday.

But I do wonder what might have been if Eriksen was played in his rightful position. Heck, maybe with a particular Argentinian on the left aswell.

Really hope Lamela gets a decent run in the team before the end of the season. Wonder if he'll make the World Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

irishmover wrote: »
    Chadli is ****e and I don't rate him either but he didn't play too badly Sunday.

But I do wonder what might have been if Eriksen was played in his rightful position. Heck, maybe with a particular Argentinian on the left aswell.

Really hope Lamela gets a decent run in the team before the end of the season. Wonder if he'll make the World Cup.

Does anybody actually know what the story is with Lamela. It cant be really an injury??? Or can it. He seems to have been out for an age..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Glebee wrote: »
    Does anybody actually know what the story is with Lamela. It cant be really an injury??? Or can it. He seems to have been out for an age..

+1 to this. I find it very difficult to believe there is a back issue that didn't show up on his initial medical and wasn't caused by any match injury (that I am aware of anyway). Yet he has been missing for months. It will be very interesting to see does he tog out before the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

He was at the game.rxlDntt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Well thats something I suppose, At least we know he actually exists:)

I suppose we can only dream of Soldado, Erikson and Lamela all playing well in the one team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    He was at the game.rxlDntt.jpg

The heads on all three of them ha..

Well atleast he's going to games eh? If one thing I'd like to see come out of the end of this season is atleast a couple of the summer signings perform. My preferred two would be Lamela and Eriksen with Soldado a close third.

Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

irishmover wrote: »
    The heads on all three of them ha..
    this photo sums up our current predicament in one... Dim Tim unsure of what to do, with close to 50m worth of talent languishing on the bench behind him.

Advertisement