Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venezuelan Bolivar

Options
  • 12-03-2014 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone would know where I could sell Venezuelan Bolivar in Ireland/UK/Online and what rate I would hope to get realistically?
    Ive tried the usual AIB/BOI etc and non will touch it!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,570 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Perhaps Ebay, Donedeal or Adverts, no bank will want to buy it, it's not a stable currency that they want to deal in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Perhaps the bureau de change in Dublin Airport might exchange it?? I remember that Thomas Cook when they were here used to change pretty much any currency...

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭chicken foot

Thanks guys, will check it out!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

http://www.ice-ireland.ie/ here's the website for the bureau de change in Dublin airport. It doesn't mention Venezuelan Bolivar on the site, but it does say they stock over 60 currencies. There's a phone number so give them a buzz. I'd say if they don't change them, they'd probably be able to tell you who would.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭chicken foot

Thanks Toots, thats a great help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement