Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockers in Dublin City Center?

Options
  • 12-03-2014 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi.
    I will be in Dublin over the weekend and will have an overnight bag with me.

My bus wont go back till 0.20 and I don't want to carry the bag with me all day.
    Is there any lockers available in the city center where I can pick it back up lets say 12 pm. ( I will attend a concert).

The Guesthouse I am staying the night before hasn't got a 24 hour reception so I can't leave my bag there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Don't know where you're getting your bus from but Busaras have lockers down by the Lost Property office and the toilets. You pay in cash (change only I believe) and I think you pay per size of the locker as opposed to the length of time. Only thing is, I'm not sure whether the bus station building is open that late at night. You could call them and check.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

According to this Busaras closes a bit too early http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=293 but that may just be the desk and offices there probably best to give them a ring to see if the lockers are accessible after this as surely buses don't stop running that early and people must be able to still access the building.

I think its going to be hard to find somewhere 24 hour. The other place close would be Gobal Cafe but again they close in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Thank you.
    I just rang up and they close at 11pm

Are the lockers still available in Connolly Station?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Best just to ring them and ask and see what times they are accessible probably quicker than posting here and seeing if anyone knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dubbie82

There is a 24 hour internet cafe on Talbot Street, not sure what it's called...something with star I think. The building is covered by murals and grafiti and they do Luggage Storage. I used that facility a couple of times in the past and never had any bother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Thank you. I will check it out when I am up in Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

quick google and see these folks on Facebook.

"Airbnb Cleaning and Key Drop Service Dublin
    - Key Drop-off €5"

phone number/email address on the site

last update is 2012 but might be others out there doing same thing.

Advertisement