Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre advanced Unlimited 50Mb

Options
  • 12-03-2014 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

Hi, I'm on eFibre advanced Unlimited, and I know this should allow up to 70Mb download.

I do understand that this 70Mb does depend on the distance of my house from the cabinet.

But...

1) I believe I am actually near enough to the cabinet to get 70Mb.
    2) When I originally signed up for eFibre, it was specifically to a 50Mb-limit package, and I believe this limit is still being applied to my account, even though it should be long gone.

So, can you please change my modem profile to allow the 70Mb instead of limiting me to 50Mb?

Thanks.

I can provide account details in PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Cork981

I also have this issue and would like to get moved away from the 50Mb profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mcbert wrote: »
    Hi, I'm on eFibre advanced Unlimited, and I know this should allow up to 70Mb download.

I do understand that this 70Mb does depend on the distance of my house from the cabinet.

But...

2) When I originally signed up for eFibre, it was specifically to a 50Mb-limit package, and I believe this limit is still being applied to my account, even though it should be long gone.

So, can you please change my modem profile to allow the 70Mb instead of limiting me to 50Mb?

Thanks.

Hi mcbert

I can understand your urgency on this however such queries will need to go directly through the technical support department. You can reach them on free phone 1901 (enter your number when asked and then choose options 3 then 2 when prompted) or alternatively on 1890260260.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭mcbert

mcbert wrote: »

But...

Thanks.

Hi mcbert

I can understand your urgency on this however such queries will need to go directly through the technical support department. You can reach them on free phone 1901 (enter your number when asked and then choose options 3 then 2 when prompted) or alternatively on 1890260260.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks. Just rang tech support after looking at my modem stats. My modem says the 'Attainable Net Data Rate' for downstream is 60.5Mbps, but tech support said their system could not bump me up to that. Boo.

Advertisement