Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount with efibre

Options
  • 12-03-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi eircom,

So we were just offered a €10 discount for 12 months as part of an effort to keep us with eircom as were are currently "out of contract", I aware that this discount will tie us in for 12 month but I'm just wondering if this will effect our plans to get efibre (18 month contract) when is goes live here this month

1. if we accept the discount will the 12mth contract switch to 18mth when we get efibre?
    2. when we get efibre, will the €10 discount be voided or will we get to keep the discount with fibre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi eircom,

So we were just offered a €10 discount for 12 months as part of an effort to keep us with eircom as were are currently "out of contract", I aware that this discount will tie us in for 12 month but I'm just wondering if this will effect our plans to get efibre (18 month contract) when is goes live here this month

1. if we accept the discount will the 12mth contract switch to 18mth when we get efibre?
    2. when we get efibre, will the €10 discount be voided or will we get to keep the discount with fibre?

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi nobodyknows

At this stage efibre cannot be guaranteed as availability will need to be checked to your line when efibre goes live in your area and a new contract cannot be based on the terms that you will get efibre in the future.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]I can confirm that if efibre becomes available to your line the 12 month will switch to a new 18 month contract once upgraded to efibre.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]I can also confirm that the discounts with efibre packages are slightly different to that of normal packages but there does exist numerous packages that offer a 6 months introductory discount before normal pricing continues after the six months. For more information on packages and pricing of efibre please contact efibre sales on free phone 1800500300.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

Advertisement