Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bean Salad/How Long In Fridge

Options
  • 12-03-2014 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of making a big batch of this to do me for lunch for two days. But will it still be okay tomorrow? I know it's only a day but I normally use up tinned food straight away, so I'm not sure. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Should be fine, I have eaten chick peas from the fridge after three days and they taste fine. Just don't leave anything in the tin and if you have any airtight containers, all the better. Enjoy, looks yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

Should be fine, I have eaten chick peas from the fridge after three days and they taste fine. Just don't leave anything in the tin and if you have any airtight containers, all the better. Enjoy, looks yum.

Thanks. I've just made it. I don't think it's gonna last until tomorrow. :P

Advertisement