Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 14 Fixtures **Friday - Tuesday**

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Head in me like a box of Lego- in bits but wanna play at 3pm?

Coolio see you then dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Panthers I'm around all day today and tomorrow so let me know when you can play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

empacher wrote: »
    Coolio see you then dude

Seahawks are waiting;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Seahawks are waiting;)

Ready to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Are Panthers CPU?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

You around now pudsy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Is madalig (Packers) still in the league?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Sorry man, only saw this now. To be perfectly honest I thknk Tuesday is the only day I could do this week.

What time tomorrow suits?

I can only really do lunch time (starting between 1 and 2) or I can do at 6.30

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Gary Ibbotson

Raoul wrote: »
    What time tomorrow suits?

I can only really do lunch time (starting between 1 and 2) or I can do at 6.30

I could probably do 2pm but I won't know untill later on tomorrow so instead of screwing you over I'll just let you play Cpu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Carroller wrote: »
    You around now pudsy?

Sorry I didn't get back to you. Wont have the Xbox today so I won't be able to play it. If Heli can put me on auto you can play cpu. Sorry about that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Probably can't do this til around 6:30 or 7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

I could probably do 2pm but I won't know untill later on tomorrow so instead of screwing you over I'll just let you play Cpu.

Nah, let me know. Once you know before 1.30 then that should be fine. I would need to start at 2 though. Are you not around in the evening between 6 and 7?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't get back to you. Wont have the Xbox today so I won't be able to play it. If Heli can put me on auto you can play cpu. Sorry about that.

No worries ill have a go later if i can get a chance, if not ill let it go to sim.

Pudsy is now on auto

Was the league simmed?

Edit: advanced even

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Carroller wrote: »
    Was the league simmed?

Edit: advanced even

Yep it was!

Yep it was!

Ah damn! Was just about to play my game. Ah well won anyway more or less guarantees me top seed

Advance it at ten unless someone lets me know they can't play til after that time

Advance it at ten unless someone lets me know they can't play til after that time

It's no worries I thought I'd get on earlier but was doing a bit of study. Had a feeling it would be advanced anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement