Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 15 Plans

Options
  • 12-03-2014 2:02pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So gents.. we are getting towards out 3rd and final season of M25.

I wanted to try and get an idea of peoples plans when Madden 15 comes out and whether they will be sticking with the 360, getting a XBO or not getting anything

Please Vote!

What will you do for M15? 19 votes

Stay with Xbox 360 & Get Madden 15
    0%
    Buy a Xbox one & Get Madden 15
    36%
    davetheraveRaoulhelimachoptorBerty44mikemac1The_GatsbyGary Ibbotson 7 votes
    Buy a PS4 & Get Madden 15
    42%
    adrian522PADRAIC.MMikeyt086CarrollerNelbertlinebacker52giffney1991Mantis Toboggan 8 votes
    Not sure yet
    21%
    shoutmanFreeOSCARShane.Cglued 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I voted xbox one but really if it suits the league to not change I won't and if it does I will

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    I voted xbox one but really if it suits the league to not change I won't and if it does I will

I will be getting xbox one!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I've genuinely no idea what i'll be doing :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Probably staying with 360. As it is I only use the xbox for madden and the occasional bit of GTA. I can't justifying spending 400 odd euro to do that with XBO :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I won't be buying madden on the 360 anyway, I might get it for the xbox one if I have one and the early reviews of the game are good.

If it is not a serious upgrade on Madden 25 then I'm not sure I'd buy it!

Also what will they call Madden in 2025? Madden 25 2?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Already got a x1 and will be getting madden for that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »

Also what will they call Madden in 2025? Madden 25 2?

25 Squared

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Not fully sure what I am doing yet. Originally was planning to buy One to coincide with the new Madden release in September but my disappointment with this version of the game has me rethinking. Most likely scenario is that I get One at Christmas so might not even get Madden until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Already have Xbox One and will be getting Madden for it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Siding more towards the ps4 atm,not impressed by this xbox one at all.
    Probably won't be getting either till next madden release anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Already have the Xbox One (Madden 25 is a far superior game on Xbox One in my opinion, visually and more importantly gameplay wise) and will definitely be getting Madden 26

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Probably staying with 360. As it is I only use the xbox for madden and the occasional bit of GTA. I can't justifying spending 400 odd euro to do that with XBO :/

Sort of along these lines and my TV just broke so looks like I will be buying a new one.

Nelbert wrote: »
    Already have the Xbox One (Madden 25 is a far superior game on Xbox One in my opinion, visually and more importantly gameplay wise) and will definitely be getting Madden 26

By the time Madden 26 comes out I might have an xbox one. :)

(I presume next year is Madden 15?)

I think the xbox one will drop in price soon! Can't see the xbox 360 version of the new madden game being worth buying myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Just to let anyone thinking of purchasing a console. HMV is re opening next weekend on graft on street. There selling xb1 and ps4s for 100€ cheaper that weekend . That means the ps4 is 300 and xb1 400. I expect the same promotion could be run in Galway when the new store opens in a few weeks, and any other re openings .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Anyone else decided what they will be doing for Madden 15? I was strongly thinking of switching to the Xbox One during the summer but finances are likely to dictate that it will have to be at Christmas, if at all this year now.

I think this may be the year that the league will suffer a bit as we're likely to be in a bit of limbo as some will be on next-gen, some will be on the current console and some will switch at varying points during the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'd much prefer XB1 but to keep the league going I'd think about getting it for 360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Will be staying on Xbox 360

I only use it for Madden or to stream baseball and Netflix

I can't justify 400 euro for one game

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Gary Ibbotson

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Will be staying on Xbox 360

I only use it for Madden or to stream baseball and Netflix

I can't justify 400 euro for one game

Same here, I only really use it for Madden and Netflix. I'd prefer to stay with the 360.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I was tempted to go out and get Titanfall at the weekend, then realised id probably play it for the weekend and then not bother playing it.

If i lose interest in madden, ill be packing up my xbox id say

• Advertisement

Same as most, only really use it for Madden and the odd game of something else and I can't justify buying a new console. Definitely not before Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

My xbox is on the blink so if it breaks I'll probably be getting an XB1. Otherwise I'll stick to the xbox for M15

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Not 100% if ill be back yet but would go with 360 version.

Heli you should pick up Titanfall its a blast!!

guns4all wrote: »
    Not 100% if ill be back yet but would go with 360 version.

Heli you should pick up Titanfall its a blast!!

yeah i will at some point, need to pack the wife off to mayo again so i can have a weekend of it!

Right lads, won a bit of cash on the lotto. Are we definitely sticking with xbox? Nobody is going to jump ship to the PlayStation?

how much??

XBox's all round!

Haha not that much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Raoul wrote: »
    Right lads, won a bit of cash on the lotto. Are we definitely sticking with xbox? Nobody is going to jump ship to the PlayStation?

I'll be sticking with Xbox anyway though I'm unsure when I'll be upgrading, probably around Christmas time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Raoul wrote: »
    Haha not that much :)

Well it was Enough to let us all know about it :P.

I will be sticking with xbox til at least Christmas as i have not won anything on the Lotto...........yet :)

• Advertisement

It's gonna be pretty small numbers on both sides I think! Anyone in the 360 league won't wanna leave their teams and more people will be migrating over to the xbox 1 from what's left!

Advertisement