Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting from Emobile sim free

Options
  • 12-03-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I got a great offer from O2 so moving over to them from sim free emobile.

I called emobile customer care this morning, spoke to cancellations and emailed my cancellation in to mobilecancellations@eircom.ie 

Hoping you could answer the following questions:
    1) Should I receive a confirmation response here?
    2) I understand that I am liable to pay the monthly amount for 30 days from today. But am I correct in saying that my new operator will be able to port my number next week and I will still just receive a normal emobile bill/bills covering the period for the next 30 days?

Thanks,
    Quad

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

quad_red wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I got a great offer from O2 so moving over to them from sim free emobile.

I called emobile customer care this morning, spoke to cancellations and emailed my cancellation in to mobilecancellations@eircom.ie 

Hoping you could answer the following questions:
    1) Should I receive a confirmation response here?
    2) I understand that I am liable to pay the monthly amount for 30 days from today. But am I correct in saying that my new operator will be able to port my number next week and I will still just receive a normal emobile bill/bills covering the period for the next 30 days?

Thanks,
    Quad
    Hi Quad,

Sorry to hear your leaving our network. If you port your number off the network before the 30 day period what will happen is you will be issued your final bill on your next billing date.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Thanks Grainne.

I appreciate the customer service with emobile, it's been great. 

But got a sweet deal. If emobile has the value, i'll be back!

Thanks,
    Quad

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

quad_red wrote: »
    Thanks Grainne.

I appreciate the customer service with emobile, it's been great. 

But got a sweet deal. If emobile has the value, i'll be back!

Thanks,
    Quad
    I totally understand Quad.

Let us know here if we can assist you in the future.

Grainne

Advertisement