Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popular &willow

• 12-03-2014 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I have been given the below as a friend ordered them and can't use them as he hasn't any space.

15 xPoplar Tricobel 3ft cuttings and 20x triandra willow cuttings.

I have a big enough site but was hoping to use them as some sort of screen.......is this type of willow any good for this and are the poplar cuttings the same one's you would see growing along large driveways etc? I cant seem to find much info on them!

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

Hi guys

I have been given the below as a friend ordered them and can't use them as he hasn't any space.

15 xPoplar Tricobel 3ft cuttings and 20x triandra willow cuttings.

I have a big enough site but was hoping to use them as some sort of screen.......is this type of willow any good for this and are the poplar cuttings the same one's you would see growing along large driveways etc? I cant seem to find much info on them!

cheers

Populus trichocarpus 'tricobel'
    Salix triandra
    Try a Google search for these.

Advertisement