Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received bill but had no service!

Options
  • 12-03-2014 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello,

I live in a rural part of Kerry and due to the storm we lost the use of our phoneline on 26th December. We only got the use of our phone/broadband back on 7th March. If this was not bad enough a bill just arrived for €83.04 for this period.    

I tried to get this resolved on the customer service helpline but after waiting 15 mins I was told I had to ring another number.....the number I was given sent me back to the same helpline. I found this rather unprofessional as I was just fobbed off because the customer care representative didnt want to deal with it.

I think it is fair to say no service means no payment and I am sure anyone else would feel the same.

Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

GusFring wrote: »
    Hello,

I live in a rural part of Kerry and due to the storm we lost the use of our phoneline on 26th December. We only got the use of our phone/broadband back on 7th March. If this was not bad enough a bill just arrived for €83.04 for this period.    

I tried to get this resolved on the customer service helpline but after waiting 15 mins I was told I had to ring another number.....the number I was given sent me back to the same helpline. I found this rather unprofessional as I was just fobbed off because the customer care representative didnt want to deal with it.

I think it is fair to say no service means no payment and I am sure anyone else would feel the same.

Regards.
    Hi GusFring

You can claim a rebate for the downtime by contacting eircoms customer charter department on free phone 1800400000.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement