Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS Giro Aero Advantage2

Options
  • 12-03-2014 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

FS Giro Aero Advantage 2 lid. White, pink & black, wind tunnel tests show that this combination of colours is so aero that it actually creates negative drag. Also comes with a free name sticker (if your name is Liam Dolan). Helmet has travelled extensively, €40. Based in Dundalk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭Ceepo

LCD wrote: »
    FS Giro Aero Advantage 2 lid. White, pink & black, wind tunnel tests show that this combination of colours is so aero that it actually creates negative drag. Also comes with a free name sticker (if your name is Liam Dolan). Helmet has travelled extensively, €40. Based in Dundalk.

Offer asking price if you can post it for same.

Ps, I know it more hassle for you, but im going to have to change my name :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭Ceepo

LCD wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

what size ?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭speedyj

Where did you get the sticker made? I remember seeing a place on the InterWeb based in Brazil but somewhere closer would be nice :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

So this has been ur secret weapon all along!!

Size is medium.

We can make stickers at work, have also my name on my HED wheels (I wonder if the former BBC children's presenter Liam Dolan is in the market for a set of HEDS???)

Ceepo wrote: »
    Offer asking price if you can post it for same.

Ps, I know it more hassle for you, but im going to have to change my name :).

Offer accepted. PM sent

Advertisement