Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabinet has been upgraded but online checker still says eFibre unavailable

Options
  • 12-03-2014 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hello,

The cabinet for my estate has been upgraded, but the online checker still says it is unavailable.  Can someone check please if I PM details?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

wrt40 wrote: »
    Hello,

The cabinet for my estate has been upgraded, but the online checker still says it is unavailable.  Can someone check please if I PM details?

Cheers.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi wrt40

Hope all is well.

I've looked in to this and I can see that on the 5th of February I had advised you the following

"I've just discussed this with efibre operations and planning. The good news is that they have advised me your are is definitely listed to be upgraded but unfortunately as there is date established for this yet they have advised that the best indication they can offer is within the next 10 months (before Christmas 2014).

They have advised me to inform you to check back with me in July-August and hopefully we will have better news then."

I've looked in to this again and I can confirm the cabinet has had works done to it however has not been activated and the information I previously advised would still apply.

Thanks

Al[/font]

Advertisement