Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Park Street

Options
  • 12-03-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

I was walking past the old Dunnes on Park Street and noticed that there were painters outside painting the front of it.

Any idea whats going into the building? Few years ago Iceland were interested in leasing the building but i've heard nothing since.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

James__10 wrote: »
    I was walking past the old Dunnes on Park Street and noticed that there were painters outside painting the front of it.

Any idea whats going into the building? Few years ago Iceland were interested in leasing the building but i've heard nothing since.

It's the judge's viewing point for the St Patrick's Day parade, so they were probably just sprucing it up for that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

James__10 wrote: »

Dunnes own it and refused Iceland taking up the lease as there a competitor

Advertisement