Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigars in town

Options
  • 12-03-2014 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭

Anyone know is there's a spot in town (Dundalk) to pick up some good quality cigars? Tried Handy Stores on Anne street but she only sold pipes and can't think of anywhere else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Some of the better restaurants sell cubans but you can expect to pay for them :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 23 thedollar01

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Anyone know is there's a spot in town (Dundalk) to pick up some good quality cigars? Tried Handy Stores on Anne street but she only sold pipes and can't think of anywhere else.

I think Callan's Off-Licence might sell cigars. Otherwise, Peterson in Dublin is a good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

I think Callan's Off-Licence might sell cigars. Otherwise, Peterson in Dublin is a good spot.

Yes,Callans have a good selection of cigars,mate of mine gets his there.

Advertisement