Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Louise McSharry in the evening

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Kyree Hallowed Marsupial

Had to mute her on twitter as she kept getting in screaming matches on it ...yeah i think thats the best way to describe her.....a 40 year old who still acts like a sulky teenager who doesnt get her way

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭boogaloop

Louise always comes across to me as much younger than she is & if everything isn't going her way she's online moaning about it. Wouldn't find her broadcasting style to my taste, she plays what she likes, interviews who she likes & doesn't seem to cater for a broader audience. As has been said already, has a condescending 'so cool' attitude. She knows the industry, this isn't the first time she's been dumped (iRadio back in the day).

I was fed up when Muireann O' Connell was dumped as I personally liked her but Louise going makes no odds to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

wasn't dan healy head of i-radio when she was there?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭boogaloop

I think so he was there until c'09

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,265 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Dave fanning is also capable of interviewing proper musician instead of say “omg you’re so retro “

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,265 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I stepped in home right in the middle of fanning asking rob Trujillo was he a weather report / Joni Mitchell or solo Jaco pastorious fan , and rob being very impressed with the question 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Dave Fanning is brilliant. I don't really catch his show anymore since it changed times but he always did very good features and interviews and a very good playlist.

Louise McSharry I always found to be very niche for her slot. Her accent is insufferable too

Getting a job as a DJ on radio stations like 2fm is like tender dating, all you can do is enjoy the ride but don't expect it to last until death do us part

Advertisement