Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended techies

• 12-03-2014 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭

I have a CYMA AK, that is dry firing and was wondering what are the best place(s) to bring it for repair in Ireland? I don't fancy sending it away, I'd prefer to speak to someone face to face

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

When u say dry firing as in not feeding the bbs. Where are u based as this will help to point u in the right direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Skittlemon wrote: »
    I have a CYMA AK, that is dry firing and was wondering what are the best place(s) to bring it for repair in Ireland? I don't fancy sending it away, I'd prefer to speak to someone face to face

Like Bren said location might help but you're best bet is to bring it to a retailer. Hobbyairsoft in Rathcoole, Airsofteire are just two there are plenty more though. Other than that you can either look around on Boards.ie for someone to help you, I'm sure you'll find a few people who will fix it for you, me included. Or you can provide more information on the problem and it may be a pretty easy fix we can help you with right now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

If you're in Dublin, give me a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭Skittlemon

Thanks very much for the replies, I'm going to try Airsofteire I think. I'd prefer to put it through an actual retailer for comeback/repair warranty etc
    Thanks for the offer though :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 joeinabox

Airsoft Eire if you are up the country. If you are in Munster give it to Jokers of Airsoft in Tralee.

• Advertisement
Advertisement