Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't ever order from "Fast"-Tech.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hayeso

Wow, That quick! Obviously I missed the fast shipment. Mine Despatched overseas on the 5th no update as of yet. I can deal with the wait time due to the amazing prices.

My only gripe is my first order placed on the 05/07 won't be hear for another good while. Ordered an Aerotank and decided I'd throw in a battery see how they fair out. Got an e-mail saying they don't fly batteries anymore so they just went ahead and put it on a boat. Would have told them to keep their money and just fly my Aerotank over alone. Oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Tried out a few orders recently using Swiss Post and it's taken only 5-7 days. Well worth the extra dollar!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

From PHLPost:

7/23/2014 1:57:41 PM Posting of item
    PHILIPPINES 7/23/2014 4:31:09 PM Enroute to next office
    PHILIPPINES 7/23/2014 4:33:53 PM Enroute to next office
    PHILIPPINES 7/24/2014 11:20:11 AM Receive item at origin country gateway
    PHILIPPINES 8/14/2014 1:12:15 PM Prepare dispatch to destination country
    PHILIPPINES
    I placed the order on the 16th July! 2 VTC5s.

At least it looks like batteries are getting through, if it arrives in August I'll be happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

All batteries are being surface shipped now,they're saying up to 60 days in transit.

All batteries are being surface shipped now,they're saying up to 60 days in transit.

I opened a ticket when I saw it wasn't moving and asked numerous times if it was being shipped by land or air and I was repeatedly told it was airmail. We'll see, I won't be holding my breath given it's taken them a month for it to leave the Phillipines.

• Advertisement

Yeah,
    Phillipines Post have stopped shipping external batteries but I think they are shipping the ones they had before the battery ban.
    Here's what I got when I went to order some

Registered Surface Mail via Hong Kong Post +$0.80 (45 to 60 days in transit)
    That's the only option available now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Ordered a Vamo V5 the other week and it's in naas a few hours ago ready for delivery for me tomorrow morning!

If anyone is thinking of ordering batteries from FT there will be a ship leaving on the 20th of Sept, I ordered some on the 27th of August and got this when I checked the tracking

Destination - Ireland

The item (RC365897364HK) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 20-Sep-2014

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

If anyone is thinking of ordering batteries from FT there will be a ship leaving on the 20th of Sept, I ordered some on the 27th of August and got this when I checked the tracking

Destination - Ireland

The item (RC365897364HK) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 20-Sep-2014

any idea if thats surface or air?

surface,only shipping method for batteries now.

• Advertisement

rickyjb wrote: »
    I opened a ticket when I saw it wasn't moving and asked numerous times if it was being shipped by land or air and I was repeatedly told it was airmail. We'll see, I won't be holding my breath given it's taken them a month for it to leave the Phillipines.

Got my batteries 2 or 3 weeks ago via airmail, must have been the very last batch before they started using surface mail.

Yeah it was, you got lucky.
    MP held all orders for a least a month when they stopped shipping batteries,then they sent some surface and others back to FT so nobody knew what was happening,3 months later some orders are still missing.
    I wouldn't have bothered ordering but I can't find any decent 26650's here.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Should i be getting worried about this order ? flight left on the 3rd , still has not showed up at post office

31.08.2014 12:53 DàZōngYóuJiànShōuJìChùLǐ Center Accepted from sender ÀiĚrLán
    31.08.2014 12:53 300399 Accepted from sender Ireland
    01.09.2014 08:29 Tianjin International Arrived at sorting center
    01.09.2014 09:00 Tianjin International Left sorting center
    02.09.2014 10:40 Beijing International Send item abroad (Export)
    02.09.2014 15:41 Beijing International Arrived at sorting center
    02.09.2014 19:12 Beijing Send item abroad (Export) Ireland
    03.09.2014 04:11 PEK Beijing Capital International, Beijing, China Flight depart

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Think i've done well with FT to this point... Ordered a Kato Box Mod last night and got an email today, Sunday(?), that it's shipped. I took the recommended delivery option and it says its using Singapore Post.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to how long it might take? I'm guessing anywhere between 2 weeks and a month? I'm fine with the wait but am wondering. They said 6 - 20 days.

Made a follow up order today - Nitecore charger, bunch of drip tips and some pre made coils at 1.5 ohm.

My last one with SP was nearly 3 weeks

Status Date Status Description
    13-09-2014 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
    23-09-2014 Despatched to overseas (Country code: IE)
    29-09-2014 Arrived at overseas (Country code: IE)
    30-09-2014 Product Delivered (Country code: IE)

I think Swiss Post are going the way of the Chinese carriers now,I have 3 Packages with no change in tracking since 20/09.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

My previous orders with Swiss Post got to Switzerland within 3 days from departure and then usually took about a week more to arrive at my door.

I ordered the other day and on the 27th it left Hong Kong and there hasn't been any updates since... I tried to contact Swiss Post to see what the delay was and it says only the sender can open a support ticket so I opened a ticket with Fasttech and they fobbed me off. I sent a rather stern reply, saying that wasn't good enough, but I haven't heard back yet.

There are a lot of people complaining on the Fasttech forums about Swiss Post too. Disappointing.

I think in the modern day of 'everything now' we're a bit spoiled. To be fair, in the European E cig world we are really spoiled and particularly in Ireland. Next day delivery is bloody amazing.

I think if you choose to order from Chinese manufacturers, at a substantially lower price than that offered by the European counterparts, you should expect a wait.

Incidentally, Fasttech themselves recommend the normal shipping method themselves (quite clearly) rather than Swiss Post etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

I agree with the above. Ordered normal post from Fasttech and it always arrives in the end. I wouldn't order anything from them that I wanted within six to eight weeks, even though I usually get orders a bit quicker than that. I have four working batteries but two broke recently in the space of a week and another is acting up. I'll limp on until my order arrives but if the dodgy one gives up before then I'll buy in Ireland.

Oh man oh man... Can't wait to get my order. I've made two orders since of all sorts of little bits and pieces and crap. It's like a vaping wonderland.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Oh man oh man... Can't wait to get my order. I've made two orders since of all sorts of little bits and pieces and crap. It's like a vaping wonderland.

Lol, I know.
    I'm looking around me now wondering why do I need so much stuff.I think the shinyitis might be coming to an end.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

This thread makes me order from Fasttech!!!!

Think i've done well with FT to this point... Ordered a Kato Box Mod last night and got an email today, Sunday(?), that it's shipped. I took the recommended delivery option and it says its using Singapore Post.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to how long it might take? I'm guessing anywhere between 2 weeks and a month? I'm fine with the wait but am wondering. They said 6 - 20 days.

So... An Post took delivery of my parcel this morning. That's 13 days from the order. Just unfortunate coming into the weekend.. Should have it Monday (Tuesday latest). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Stuff I ordered on the 9th Sept through Swiss post arrived yesterday,Swiss post seems to be a hit & miss with different postage times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Meh, ordered from Fasttech a few times now and every single time the delivery has been a lot quicker than buying from other Chinese sites.
    For the prices you certainly can't beat them I think.

Just order a few bits at a time and order your next batch early.

Stuff I ordered on the 9th Sept through Swiss post arrived yesterday,Swiss post seems to be a hit & miss with different postage times

Whadidyaget?

Whadidyaget?

I got a 30mm Tobh,a 22mm Mephisto rda & I'm still waiting for a 30mm Kayfun Lite.
    Oh yeah,I got a 16 x 25mm hole acrylic mod stand which I use for mech mods with drippers,they are very cheap & easy to sand the holes bigger with a dremel.
    I have been waiting a long time for Liqua French pipe to be restocked at FT,looks like I will have to pay €9 for 30ml instead of €4 at FT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Ordered a few bits and bobs over a month ago via registered post to Philippines (2 hour flight away)

Order arrived to Singapore from china overnight, into the Philippines within 7 days

Post office sent me a collection notice only yesterday.

Swiss Post themselves are fine it appears, its what happens after arrival at destination that seems to hold it up. Who handles swiss post packages in Ireland ?

Just do the reccomended delivery. Have taken two orders within 2 weeks incl. weekends.

Looks like we have a new shipping method for external batteries from FT

$2-$10.00 extra per order for orders over $20. For smaller orders fees are calculated during checkout.
    - Delivery time is about 15 days.
    - Batteries (internal/external) and knifes are OK.
    - Liquids are not OK.

http://www.fasttech.com/forums/shipping/t/1435104/announcing-three-new-shipping-services-to

• Advertisement

I ordered Liqua French Pipe yesterday & I had to use the free Hong Kong post,Swiss post will not ship liquids anymore.
    Also ordered ceramic tweezers.

Advertisement