Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet banking password

Options
  • 12-03-2014 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,
    I tried to set-up internet banking a couple of months ago but when the PIN arrived and I tried to set up the account it would not work. A staff member in a local branch then informed me the reason might be because my account is a savings account not a current account. This doesn't really make sense to me as the savings account was an option when I tried to set up the account.

Anyhow I threw out the PIN in frustration and left it a few weeks before my children persuaded me to look into it again. I tried to re-register online but no new PIN has arrived in the post and it's been several weeks.

What do I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi thomas01,

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on boards.ie.

We're very sorry to hear you are having difficulty getting registered for 365 Online as we would always aim to make Online banking as user friendly as possible for our customers.

Once you hold a current account or a demand deposit account with Bank of Ireland you can register for 365 Online. For more information on the registration process please see here.

As you have mentioned that the first pin you received would not work and also the second pin you ordered has not been received, we would advise that you call Bank of Ireland 365 directly on 0818 365 365. The dedicated representatives there will have access to your account and can investigate your pin status and hopefully resolve this for you as soon as possible.

We appreciate the time and effort you have taken to try to register for this service and we hope to see you up and running online in the near future.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement