Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compass Account Trouble???

Options
  • 12-03-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Is there anybody having trouble registering their compass account???
    I have registered with go4less and and I have all my documents ready but I am unable to register my compass account, when it says register there is not link to open. Does anybody know why or is anybody having any similar trouble????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ckgirl

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭DAVIDDOLAN

It is not working. The link wont open. Is it opening for you??????

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ckgirl

yes. try cut and pasting it into the address bar or even typing it in exactly....

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ck24

DAVIDDOLAN wrote: »
    It is not working. The link wont open. Is it opening for you??????

Would it be a problem with your browser? Or are you using a tablet or something?

I'd use a laptop or PC and use firefox as the browser, and see if that works. Didnt see anyone else reporting a problem with the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭DAVIDDOLAN

Im using my laptop. I tried it on a computer and it works okey but its a very slow computer that could freeze at any minute so i dont want to risk it, no idea why its not working on my laptop. il try firefox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ck24

DAVIDDOLAN wrote: »
    Im using my laptop. I tried it on a computer and it works okey but its a very slow computer that could freeze at any minute so i dont want to risk it, no idea why its not working on my laptop. il try firefox.

No idea why it wouldn't work the laptop, seems odd. I did read somewhere before that firefox was the best browser to use for the IEC application. Hope it works, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

Clear your cache memory and cookies. It should do the trick.

Advertisement