Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge crowds by SG luas stop

Options
  • 12-03-2014 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭

Just saw a huge crowd around here. Looks like they are in line for the fitzwilliam hotel.
    Loads of guards, "do not cross" line and loads of those Luas ticket inspectors also

Anyone know what's on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Beyonce is staying in the hotel, I imagine that's what it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

Some amount of whoppers in this town...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

really? All that because someone is staying inside?

Thanks for clearing that up:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

They are waiting for the Gruchie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Took me half an hour tonight to get from the junction of the Green & Dawson Street to RCSI Car Park. All because of those "fans". Not impressed, the Gardai seemed more interested in keeping the crowd away from the hotel door than stopping idiots blocking the road. Not just in front but cars were parked on double yellows at the back too with people hanging out at the Fitzwilliam Car Park Entrance.

Is spotting someone, who was probably going to be in a car with tinted windows, that big a deal really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

actually it was her arse that blocked an entire street, nothing to do with fans

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

athtrasna wrote: »
    Is spotting someone, who was probably going to be in a car with tinted windows, that big a deal really?

have you seen the amount of "celebrity" news items that appear in news bulletins, radio shows and tv shows

Advertisement