Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Accommodation Sharing Huntington/Newport

Options
  • 12-03-2014 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Due to a loving group of friends I've been landed into a solo mission heading to California this Summer. Landing in LAX on May 28th and looking for some kind punters to share accommodation with. I'm heading over for beering,working and surfing. Pretty easy going as long as it's relatively close to the beach. I'm a nice guy, I swear. 2nd year Earth Science in UCC and 21.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Trolliedollie 23

Hi Tom,

Are you still heading over by yourself? Any luck with accommodation yet?
    I dont know if you have come across it but there is a Huntington Beach 2014 Group on Facebook if you havnt found it already its called J1 Huntington beach 2014

• Registered Users Posts: 9 TomRoche2412

Hi Tom,

Are you still heading over by yourself? Any luck with accommodation yet?
    I dont know if you have come across it but there is a Huntington Beach 2014 Group on Facebook if you havnt found it already its called J1 Huntington beach 2014

I'm on the page but haven't had any luck finding housemates. I reckon my plan at the moment is just to head over and see if I can bump into people and hop in with them! Are you sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Trolliedollie 23

Not really, were finding it very difficult to sort accommodation cs all the places available to rent want to rent it straight away and arent really willing to hold it till May. Some places also say that they wont know if theyll have anything until the begining of May so we may have to wait until we are out there to get a place sorted!
    There are six of us in total (three couples) we met through that huntington group page on facebook. I would invite you to stay with us but I think were only looking for two bed places at the min! I doubt youd like to live with three couples wither!:) Have you tried craigslist, I think loads of rooms for rent are advertised on it. I also remember seeing that most of them advertised were looking for single people so you might have luck there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ciara.emma

Hey, a group of five of us, all girls over 21 are heading out to Newport beach at the beginning of june. We're looking for two or three more people to share accommodation with to keep costs down if anyone is interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 joecal1991

Hey,

6 of us got sorted for accommodation really cheap in San Diego from the 28th of May to the 28th of August. Living in Mission Bay so right in the middle of everything. Get in touch with me because I know there are still apartments available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 sineadyk

hey, there's a group of 4 of us, all girls heading to Newport Beach at the start of June if anyone has accommodation sorted and willing to share to keep costs down etc. Let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 beanaldo

Hi everyone , Irish lad from Kildare . In Huntington since yesterday the 31st and staying in a motel at the mo but only have it booked for 2 nights. Anyone with a room available or looking to share let me know, thanks

Advertisement