Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for Group night out on a budget.

Options
  • 12-03-2014 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi, I recently finished a project where people worked for free and worked their socks off. Unfortunately payment is not an option but I do have €250 on some sort of restaurant night out.

There are 12 people in total.

I really want to show my gratitude for all the hard work.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

Get yourself on to Menupages and find a nice and cheap BYOB restaurant and pick yourself up a few bottles of wine from Tesco before you go. (check corkage charge)

€20 for each person isn't a great deal but I'm sure you can find something.

http://www.menupages.ie/cuisines/byob/dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

How about a night out at the dogs?

€15.00 Platter Package
    To Include: Admission to the Stadium, Race Card, and Finger Food Platter
    Min Number of 10 applies, Food Service 9.30

€9.99 Sausage Sizzler
    To Include: Admission to the Stadium, Race Card, Sausage & Chips & €2.00 Drink Voucher & €1.00 Tote Voucher. Minimum Numbers of 2 Applies.

€20.00 Premier Track Special
    To Include: Admission to Stadium, €5.00 Food Voucher.€5.00 Drink Voucher, €5.00 Tote Voucher. Minimum Numbers of 5 Applies

http://www.igb.ie/upload/Catering%20Packs%202013/Harolds%20Cross%20GS%20Catering%20Packages%202013.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭qvsr46ofgc792k

Good suggestions so far lads, Thanks

Advertisement