Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

proof of bank details

Options
  • 12-03-2014 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello, I need the following:

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Proof of bank details (dated within the last 3 months) – this can be a bank statement, bank letter or online screenshot and must include [/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]ALL [/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]of the following:[/font]

• [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Bank Name[/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Account Name[/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Account Number[/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Sort Code[/font]
      • [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Date within the last three months[/font]

[*]
      [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I have visited a branch already and I have been provided with a useless paper without my name on it. I need the proof for my employer to get paid, can Bank of Ireland email me anything consistent with this request to the email address linked to my bank account?

I'll provide my personal details in PM.

[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Cant you just register for Online Banking and take the screenshot? Or print statement from there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hello, I need the following:

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Proof of bank details (dated within the last 3 months) – this can be a bank statement, bank letter or online screenshot and must include [/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]ALL [/font][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]of the following:[/font]

• [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Bank Name[/font]
        • [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Account Name[/font]
        • [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Account Number[/font]
        • [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Sort Code[/font]
        • [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Date within the last three months[/font]

[*]
        [font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I have visited a branch already and I have been provided with a useless paper without my name on it. I need the proof for my employer to get paid, can Bank of Ireland email me anything consistent with this request to the email address linked to my bank account?

I'll provide my personal details in PM.

[/font]

[*]
        Hi jobseekerrr, 

Many thanks for your post. 

We do not have access to account details at this department. 

If you are signed up for eStatements on Bank of Ireland 365 Online, you can print a statement which will have your name, address, account number, sort code and branch. 

If you are not yet signed up for eStatements, please see details here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement