Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating system for 2 small apts

Options
  • 12-03-2014 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, anyone out there can help me. Thinking of renovating small shed in yard into two en-suite bedrooms (motel effect) for B&B idea. looking for ideas on heating and hot water system. Talking to people and their thinking is weather its two rooms or 10 rooms a normal type system with cylinder and tank etc run on oil burner is needed. as it is possible that the two showers could be used at same time, a big cylinder is needed. Would it be possible to put a combi boiler in instead? it would get rid of having cylinder and tanks as i have small space. would they be capable of producing hot water for two showers at once? or maybe should i put in a combi for each room? others say they lime up a lot and i'm in lime water area. Any help would be great.

Advertisement