Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Ballincollig to Cork City

Options
  • 12-03-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

I'm considering Ballincollig Community School as an option for my daughter.

My one concern is the busses into Model Farm Road after school. I see from the timetable that there is a bus leaves Classis Lake at 15:55 which is ten minutes after the school finishes. Does anyone know roughly how long would that bus take to get to the stop near the shopping centre? The timetable suggests that from Classis Lake to Ballincollig Town Centre takes 3 minutes, which sound kind of optimistic to me.

Someone also told me there is a bus that goes from Ballincollig to CIT but I can't find any mention of it (I'm assuming that it would be in the mornings only, if it even exists.

Any help or suggestions on how to get from the school to the area around CIT by public transport would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement