Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fancy dress - Red Roman Gladiator cloak

• 13-03-2014 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to get a few red roman gladiator cloaks as part of a roman gladiator costume, can't seem to find any. Looking to get the ones that tie up at the shoulder if possible. If anyone knows somewhere I could get ttem, online or in store I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks.

MM

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

If you don't find actual capes I imagine it's something a dress maker could do for you easily enough. It'd just be hemming them and adding a drawstring to the top. You could get the fabric from Hickey's.

I dressed up as a 300 warrior before at short notice and used red Penney's bed sheets to recreate the look!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

Twee. wrote: »
    If you don't find actual capes I imagine it's something a dress maker could do for you easily enough. It'd just be hemming them and adding a drawstring to the top. You could get the fabric from Hickey's.

I dressed up as a 300 warrior before at short notice and used red Penney's bed sheets to recreate the look!

Cheers yeah, that might be a good idea!

Advertisement