Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft PowerPoint - More than 2 images in a slide...?

Options
  • 13-03-2014 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

In Microsoft PowerPoint there are six default slides, two of which offer the option of inputting 2 images (e.g. Jpegs)

Can I make a custom slide that would allow me to display, say, 6 photographs in one slide?

If so, how do I do this in easy steps, please... ;)

Thanks, as always.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Dinarius wrote: »
    In Microsoft PowerPoint there are six default slides, two of which offer the option of inputting 2 images (e.g. Jpegs)

Can I make a custom slide that would allow me to display, say, 6 photographs in one slide?

If so, how do I do this in easy steps, please... ;)

Thanks, as always.

D.

When you create a new slide just ignore the template boxes that are there or delete them altogether. Then go to Insert and select Picture
    Browse to your required image and select it and click Insert. Once the image is in the slide you can resize it using the handles in the corners of the image. You can move it to anywhere on the slide. The just repeat the process for other images.

Advertisement