Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather coats/jacket shop in the city

Options
  • 13-03-2014 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere decent to get a good quality leather coat/jacket in Dublin now? All the places I used go to have closed, want to spend 200-300 on the right coat but finding it hard to find something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fearga

I know the trouble you are having, used to go to the same places myself. A friend of mine is looking as well. The city centre isn't going to happen . 'I was in Italy recently and even there I had problems. the Kilkenny Design outlet in Kildare is all I could suggest. Otherwise it would be ask The Google and see what comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Genius on Clarendon Street sell leather jackets. Decent range, and respectable brands.

You can see their range on their website.

Advertisement