Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Suppliers Kildare

Options
  • 13-03-2014 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi there, I am getting married and wondering if anyone could recommend anyone local around the Kildare area for make up? I would like a professional make up artist and I am trying to use as many local suppliers as possible.
    Ideas of any other suppliers – wedding cars etc would also be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Mandika Icon hair salon in toughers industrial estate do wedding make up as well. My sister got it done when going to a wedding - she looked great

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CinSoots

ATL Photography are in Clane and are pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭calgary bound

Thanks a million for the responses so far, I will give both a shout later for prices.
    If anyone has any other suggestions I would really appreciate them also, we are trying to do as much as we can on a budget but it's not easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Millies in Sallins always do a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭calgary bound

Thanks for the suggestion of Millies, I live beside sallins so that would be perfect, is there anyone in particular in the salon you could recommend for make up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Oooh…I'm sorry, I'm useless with names.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

Eternal Flair in Newbridge have a new make up "flying squad" that could be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭saucyleopard

Mark and Karen there from Instyle have a couple of nice wedding cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

sadie06 wrote: »
    Millies in Sallins always do a great job.

other half used millies and was not happy. She now uses Elaine Byrne in Ladytown (Toughers). Mandika are there too as is a eye lash place.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Hi
    For hair and makeup I strongly recommend Eternal Flair - Sarah Brennan is the owner. An absolute lady to deal with and her staff are first class.
    Have you music for the church and reception sorted?
    Cake? Flowers?
    I have contacts for the above if you don't already have them organised.

• Advertisement
Advertisement