Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

find Sys in the menu on top? and how to change email address

Options
  • 13-03-2014 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

Hi

I wanted to change my email address as I never use the current one. Looked at the old email address today and discovered I hadn't looked at it in 6 months :o So I went to change it to the email address I do use, but was told that's already in use! What?? Then ended up stranded in 404

any help would be useful

Also can't find Sys in the top panel anymore, so the only way I have of getting to Mods is because it's in my followed forums. Tried both Safari and Chrome.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sys is now under Boards.ie (at the left of the menu, after Talk to...).

Sign up to a new email address, it's possible you used the other email address for another account (legitimately, of course) at some point.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement