Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Black PCB

Options
  • 13-03-2014 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Absolutely pains me to do this as I love the game.

However, I plugged it in today and was reminded of the fact that my monitor doesn't like Taito boards. :(

(I get the exact same issue with my other Taito boards like Dinorex and Rastan Saga)

The game runs 100% perfect and the issue is purely my silly SNK monitor. Taito boards throw the geometry off and there's a bend in the top of the picture. I can adjust it out, but with no remote board on the cab it means climbing in the back of it. Nightmare.

Cost me €120. If I can get €100 for it I'll be happy (or if someone has a trade they'd like' let me know)

Actually I wouldn't mind trading this along with The Game Paradise if someone fancies a bit of shmup heaven :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

That's a dose. No way to rectify it more permanently? Mod to cab wiring?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

That's a dose. No way to rectify it more permanently? Mod to cab wiring?

There's a connection on the chassis for a remote board but I'm having a very hard time finding one unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

and this one can be closed out too :) cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement