Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality camping armchairs

Options
  • 13-03-2014 4:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭

Now that the camping season has officially started, I'm looking for a nice comfortable camping armchair- doesn't need to recline completely but maybe adjustable to 2 different levels. Ideally something that folds quite flat, but size not really an issue as we have a decent garage.

Get very jealous in France when I see the more experienced motorhomers and caravanners relaxing in gorgeous looking comfortable chairs with a book and glass of wine when I'm stuck with my €5.99 Argos camping chair with the netting in the drinks holder long destroyed 😢

There's a few online but I'd rather see it first or get the experience of others.

Comments

Advertisement