Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I unlock my bank card?

Options
  • 13-03-2014 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My bank card got locked while i was trying to order food online... I entered the password wrong and i wish to unlock this as soon as possible please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

CBash wrote: »
    My bank card got locked while i was trying to order food online... I entered the password wrong and i wish to unlock this as soon as possible please.
    ring no.on bank card-they will unlock it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭SeanJ09

CBash wrote: »
    When you try to order something online, a message from AIB saying your card has been locked pops up right? There should be a number on that message too.It happened to me recently. Ring them, they will have it sorted quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

You have to ring them on 1850 365 365 0818 363 365 there's some menu option there for getting through to an operator who can help.

They'll rest the card and you'll have to setup a new password next time you're buying something online.

I'm always locking myself out of that damn Verified by Visa thing! I think it's because it asks you to set a password when you're not expecting to and they you think of something so clever you can't remember it next time you use the card online.

Edit:
    ... See accurate details below!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi CBash,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

You can unblock your Visa Debit card by calling 0818 365 365 or 003535 1 4044000 please select option 6 and then option 2. 

If you have a Credit Card and need to have 3D Secure password reset, please call our credit card team on 0818 251 251 and a member of the team will be happy to reset this for you. 

I hope this information helps.

If you have any other questions please contact us here again.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement