Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre speed dropping?

Options
  • 13-03-2014 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

O.K. so around the 8th I was getting speeds of 26 - 32 average download then on the 10th my internet speed has just gone downhill completely. 

as you can see the speed of 28 - 30 then it went down to 6.

all 4 lights are on the modem... 

B31xxkC.png

1p7D5Pr.png

i1K8m4q.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kanef15 wrote: »
    O.K. so around the 8th I was getting speeds of 26 - 32 average download then on the 10th my internet speed has just gone downhill completely. 

as you can see the speed of 28 - 30 then it went down to 6.

all 4 lights are on the modem... 

B31xxkC.png

1p7D5Pr.png

i1K8m4q.png

HI kanef15

There definitely seems to be an issue here. As this is efibre broadband the best advice I can offer is to report this immediately to the efibre technical support team on 1890260260 or alternatively through the web chat. You can access chat on our contact us page at www.eircom.net/about/contact   you may see a button inviting you to “Chat now” but the icon can be found to the right hand side of the page.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement