Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Tesco has 700ml Bailey's for €10 today down from €16

OK, so now it's officially Christmas :D
    It sold for €10 last year also.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

OK, so now it's officially Christmas :D
    It sold for €10 last year also.

Cue a run on Panadol- as everyone has headaches from all the sugar.........

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Any sign of the baileys online?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

Cue a run on Panadol- as everyone has headaches from all the sugar.........

Don't forget the rennies, some stuff for heartburn

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

Danny2580 wrote: »

No listing on the tesco site but plenty at that price in clare hall

Beam me up Scotty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rash

I got an extra 10% off with the 6 bottles for 50 in tralee. 2 X 5% off, one was down as "5% off on 6btl wines" the other was "5% off 6 wines", must be a local store error?. €80 of wine for €42
    Cazale wrote: »
    Got six bottles of Graham Norton in Tesco in the 50 euro deal. You get another 5% off for buying six bottles and I had 7.50 in vouchers. Worked out at 40 euro for six bottles or just e6.66 a bottle!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭flintash

vicwatson wrote:
    Got a “valid to†date on that please?

03 Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

Baileys 70cl €10 tesco portlaoise. Not on website so don't know if its countrywide.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,980 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

macnug wrote: »
    Baileys 70cl €10 tesco portlaoise. Not on website so don't know if its countrywide.

Also in clare hall dublin... shelf was empty but staff member brought more bottles out just in time...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Masala

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Also in clare hall dublin... shelf was empty but staff member brought more bottles out just in time...

Saw a guy with 7-8 bottles at the self service till in Tesco...thought to myself that
    no-one could like Baileys that much!!

But at €10 a bottle... now it makes sense!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

If anyone come across any red breast whiskey on their travels can you let me know. It's around the 60'ish mark at the min but hoping to get it a bit cheaper. Amazon have it at £41.50 and might go there if I have to as I want a few bottles but hate for it to get stopped on the way.

Thankies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

If anyone come across any red breast whiskey on their travels can you let me know. It's around the 60'ish mark at the min but hoping to get it a bit cheaper. Amazon have it at £41.50 and might go there if I have to as I want a few bottles but hate for it to get stopped on the way.

Thankies

Reduced from 65 down to 60 in Supervalu & O Briens offies- not sure you'll get it a wild pile lower than that in the 26 counties

Reduced from 65 down to 60 in Supervalu & O Briens offies- not sure you'll get it a wild pile lower than that in the 26 counties

Yep thats what I'm thinking. This stuff really is something else. I usually drink Tullamore dew but the father in law was always going on about this stuff. Tasted it a few weeks back and seriously good stuff drank straight, not even a drop of water needed. I want to get him a bottle and maybe 2 for myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭sceach16

Yep thats what I'm thinking. This stuff really is something else. I usually drink Tullamore dew but the father in law was always going on about this stuff. Tasted it a few weeks back and seriously good stuff drank straight, not even a drop of water needed. I want to get him a bottle and maybe 2 for myself :pac:

Dunnes usually have it for 62.50 but 5 off at present. More important if U have a 10 off per 50 spend, it brings it down to 47.50 if my sums are right. If U want 3, U will have to go in on consecutive days ! (unless you have more vouchers)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Thankies

Asda = 40 GBP

Sainsbury = an unbelievable 31 GBP

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Danny2580 wrote: »
    none on tesco and I reckon this is on purpose to stop bulk buying online. It is usually cleared out in my tesco but there were loads when I went in. Also very surprised to see loads of bacardi left, E17 a 700ml bottle. Capt. Morgan spiced was also 17
    Masala wrote: »
    Many buy to give for presents. I got 2 bottles, and they are in boxes which looks a bit better for presents.

sceach16 wrote: »
    Dunnes usually have it for 62.50 but 5 off at present. More important if U have a 10 off per 50 spend, it brings it down to 47.50 if my sums are right. If U want 3, U will have to go in on consecutive days ! (unless you have more vouchers)

Thanks for the info, I might do as you suggested. I've no Dunnes vouchers currently but I have 10 off for my aib rewards so I'll use that and when I get my next voucher I'll keep going! Cheers for that
    Geuze wrote: »
    Asda = 40 GBP

Sainsbury = an unbelievable 31 GBP

I don't think they have them in stock, do you have a link to it ? I'd definitely go up if they were at 31 sterling and stock up and get a few prezzies while I'm up there. I did see they were 31 at some stage but I don't think they are in stock ? Please tell me I'm wrong :D

I don't think they have them in stock, do you have a link to it ? I'd definitely go up if they were at 31 sterling and stock up and get a few prezzies while I'm up there. I did see they were 31 at some stage but I don't think they are in stock ? Please tell me I'm wrong :D

My friend bought bottles in Derry a few weeks ago.

Regarding DS, a friend gives me their Shop&Save vouchers, I use them, get issued fresh vouchers, and return them to friend.

If you are cute with the vouchers, you get 20% of all groceries all year round.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Masala wrote: »
    Saw a guy with 7-8 bottles at the self service till in Tesco...thought to myself that
    no-one could like Baileys that much!!

I just saw Bailey's advertised on TV at £10stg for 1 litre in Morrisons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

£31 for Redbreast is crazy. It's a superb whiskey. My brother spoke once to a distiller from Teelings at a function once. They asked him apart from his own stuff what whiskey did he think was the best in terms of overall quality and price. He was very quick to say Redbreast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭eqwjewoiujqorj

EIoWk88.jpg

gwwwWyy.jpg

zcrLSbK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

looking for bottles of claret for Christmas and am on the hunt for a few bargains, hoping to get a dozen or so for a decent price south of 80€. Any help out there chaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

that Jameson at 20 a pop is flying up here, myself included....

Tesco Swinford, Sun 3-Dec

Baileys 70cl = 10

Powers and Jameson 70cl = 20, with a quota

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭northknife

looking for bottles of claret for Christmas and am on the hunt for a few bargains, hoping to get a dozen or so for a decent price south of 80€. Any help out there chaps?

Your best bet seems to be 12 x €8 in supervalu which is €96 less €10 per six bottles = €76. If you have any other vouchers you could get it cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭ablelocks

tesco are doing 25% off 6 bottles of wine again...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

ablelocks wrote: »

From now?? Until when?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

bru gluten free lager 330ml, 90c a bottle in tesco killarney.
    McGargles sampler pack of 4 330ml bottles: 3.20

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Gordon's has gone back up to 20 in Lidl in case anyone is wondering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

ablelocks wrote: »
    can't see this on line?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement