Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

casio4 wrote: »
    went to two Aldis today and no slabs of Guinness only 8 cans for €10 or single cans €1.99 each

Same no offer of 24 for €20 in my local just the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭sceach16

casio4 wrote: »
    went to two Aldis today and no slabs of Guinness only 8 cans for €10 or single cans €1.99 each

Aldi Swords had both Guinness and Bud at 24 for 20. Plenty of stock lunchtime Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭ablelocks

No slabs of Guinness in nenagh store either

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

Does anyone know if Aldi in Bandon or Wilton in Cork have the Guinness & Budweiser slabs for €20?

Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Must be a border counties thing (though Roscommon is stretching that a bit).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Hold tough men.

Big fun soon come.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Tesco: Jameson & Black Bush both €25.

... And yes Baileys €10 till 11th March.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Tesco have some wines at 6 for 40 until the 14th, spotted it when I went to look at Pinot Grigio prices online.

Gordons Gin, Paddy and Smirnoff all 20 each, Huzzar 19 and Bud, Bud Light and Bulmers 8 x 500ml 10 each in Centra.

Bacardi 22 euro in Eurospar.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

O' Briens are doing a litre of Bacardi for 25 euro (or .5l for 21.75!), also a litre of Absolute vodka for 25 euro.

Carry Out have 70 cl Huzzar for 18 euro and Captain Morgans, Paddy and Cork Dry Gin for 20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,571 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Lidl
    Guinness 8 for €8

Tesco
    Kilbeggan/Tullamore Dew/Powers 70cl €20
    Jameson 70cl €23
    Jameson Caskmates 70cl €25
    Paddy 1 litre €25
    Bushmills 10 Years/Jameson Black Barrel 70cl €30

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭ablelocks

12 cans heineken €12 in supervalu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

O' Briens are doing... a litre of Absolute vodka for 25 euro....

Pity I've no store nearby.. would appreciate any more good vodka deals if anyone's seen any..

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Pity I've no store nearby.. would appreciate any more good vodka deals if anyone's seen any..

Any orders over 60 bucks they deliver to anywhere in Ireland for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Any orders over 60 bucks they deliver to anywhere in Ireland for free.

Sound - sorted for Paddy's, Good Friday and beyond :)

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Sound - sorted for Paddy's, Good Friday and beyond :)

The shamrock will be well and truly drowned and a good time to stock up with the prices around now.

We're due a Smirnoff reduction soon I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Anyone know of any nice offers on prosecco or other sparkling goodies? Raging that all three of my local Lidls were out of that €5.49 Cava when I went in search of it on Sunday :D

10 cans of Guinness for €12 in Tesco.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Anyone know of any nice offers on prosecco or other sparkling goodies? Raging that all three of my local Lidls were out of that €5.49 Cava when I went in search of it on Sunday :D

Don't be raging- they were out of it by 11AM on Saturday morning in the two locals here (Lucan and Leixlip). There were supposed to be customer quotas- however, they weren't strictly applying them.........

I got a bottle (singular)- its drier than normal- and higher in sulphites. My little wifey drank it on Saturday- and wasn't very impressed with it. I got some nice Prosecco @ 9.50 a bottle in Dunnes instead for Mother's Day- which she was a million times happier with.

Shop around the Dunnes- some branches are still doing the 25% off when you buy 6 deal- and I presume that most people have the 20% card for Supervalu now (they've given up sending out money off vouchers and are just sending discount cards now- its not worth their while chasing their tails on the Dunnes Vouchers).

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭sceach16

"........and I presume that most people have the 20% card for Supervalu now (they've given up sending out money off vouchers and are just sending discount cards now- its not worth their while chasing their tails on the Dunnes Vouchers)."

When did this start? First I heard!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

glasso wrote: »
    10 cans of Guinness for €12 in Tesco.

24 cans in Aldi for €20.Guinness and Budweiser.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

sceach16 wrote: »
    "........and I presume that most people have the 20% card for Supervalu now (they've given up sending out money off vouchers and are just sending discount cards now- its not worth their while chasing their tails on the Dunnes Vouchers)."

Yeah, I got spend and save vouchers in the app yesterday...
    No discount card here anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Where's all the paddys day deals ?😲

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

rafi bomb wrote: »
    Where's all the paddys day deals ?��

Jameson 70cl @ EUR20 in Eurospar?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Jameson 70cl @ EUR20 in Eurospar?

That is very good. Meant trays of beer of something other than rank bud

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I see grolsch in tesco is 12 cans for 15euro. Not a brilliant deal but it ends tomorrow.

Special Offer12 For 15.00 Save 8.88 valid from 21/2/2018 until 14/3/2018

Tesco often immediately follow up deals with better ones

The guinness is also finishing up
    6 For 11.00 Save 94c
    valid from 21/2/2018 until 14/3/2018

So I reckon we will see better reductions on both when those finish. Probably for 24packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,571 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

rubadub wrote: »
    So I reckon we will see better reductions on both when those finish. Probably for 24packs.

Me too, I'd say tomorrow evening or Thursday morning the good news will break :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

sceach16 wrote: »

Me too but I got my rewards from both tesco and supervalu today and noticed both were just points earned for money off voucher and nothing else.

Whats this discount card from S/V

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Off topic a bit but anyone have any issue with the Guinness draught cans not pouring very well. ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

^ Not mine, literally just settled and all good.

Also couldnt find 24cans for 20e in Aldi belgard, only 8cans for €10.

Also be aware Lidl current deal of 8cans for €8 is only on lose cans, their 8pk isn't part of the deal :rolleyes: I'd say they nailed a good few people doing weekly shops and not noticing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement