Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Wilton has lot on offer. Kinsale PA cans 96c, metalman cans 1.20, boom bottles, Kinsale session ale bottles, foxes stout, Kentucky IPA. Watch dates as some are past bbe

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

clio_16v wrote: »
    Franciscan Well 330ml cans 6 for 10 euro in Aldi. Normally nearly double that

LIDL not ALDI

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

vicwatson wrote: »
    LIDL not ALDI

Was wondering why I couldn't spot any!

Ah well, picked up some more of the twisted tree vintage cider in Aldi for 99c,
    perfect for this weather.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Has anyone seen any carslberg or orchards thieves offers guys. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭cupthehand1

Hoping Coors Light in either 500ml Cans or long necks come on stream this week or next ahead of the bank holiday weekend, if anyone sees anything i would appreciate the shout. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

LIDL not ALDI

Feck it, was in Lidl today and didn't even look, had planned a trip to Aldi...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

All this for 29odd euro

The Heather IPA and Kinsale PA are a1. ENJOY

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

patrickc wrote: »
    All this for 29odd euro

Where?????

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

TheDriver wrote: »
    Seems like a whole new reduction took place yesterday

Popped into my local earlier. I'd cleaned them out of Antwerpen a few weeks ago when it was reduced to €1.95 but they'd restocked in the past few days and it's now €1.30 a bottle!

Also loads of Foxes Rock stout for €1 a bottle (was €1.49 a few weeks ago) and various others I'd less interest in. All well in date.

Brought a spare Dunnes €10 off €50 voucher with me so happy days! :D

• Advertisement

There's o dowds 12 ock mass, hawaii imported stuff, ras double IPA 330ml for 1.20, 8 degrees bottles etc in crescent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Seems to be something brewing with tescos and Peroni:D

I got 12x330ml for 16Eur passing by an express in Lower Kimmage road (last one there).

Couldn't see the same offer online but notice they've 18 for 24eur till May! Not bad as the beer is typically 5.1% ABV and good consistency from the bottle (unlike other brands where the special offer bottle beer is usually light-struck).

Restaurants charge a pretty penny for Peroni.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

8 cans of Heineken for €10 in Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭mikep

Tesco have reduced CVNE gran reserva again, now €10 a bottle...also Campo Viejo gran reserva €12.01 both very good value

Torres Vina Sol white and red €7 a bottle in tesco. never tried the red but the white is a consistently reliable decent tipple that goes down nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

glasso wrote: »
    Torres Vina Sol white and red €7 a bottle in tesco. never tried the red but the white is a consistently reliable decent tipple that goes down nicely.

One of my favourite white wines :o

clio_16v wrote: »
    Franciscan Well 330ml cans 6 for 10 euro in Aldi. Normally nearly double that

If I'm not mistaken, this offer is valid until 31/07 ? Thought that's what the orange sign read

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

For those who like the commercial beers - Aldi from May 3rd, 20 x 330ml bottles of Bud or carlsberg €14

For craft beer people, still various amounts of clearance in different stres - the 12 o'clock mass pale ale would be my choice as an easy drinking summer ale (I can tell you there are none left in newbridge or Kildare :) ) The And Union Neu Black is unusual and there were plenty in Kildare - probably more a beer to accompany food than a session beer. Unusual and 1.20/bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Conor1974

Tesco
    Budweiser/carlsberg/grolsch 24 for €24
    Guinness/Heineken 24 for €25
    Bulmers/Bulmers light/coors 24 for €28

• Registered Users Posts: 82,575 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

A good time to be drinking...

Dunnes (valid until Monday)
    2 for €50 mix and match....
    Guinness 24x500ml/CarlsbergBudweiser 24x500ml/Smirnoff 1L/Captain Morgan 1L/Cork Dry Gin 1L/Baileys 1L/Johnny Walker 700ml/Jameson 700ml/Tanqueray 700ml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭VW 1

Tesco santry had two cans of fancy franks lager and one metalman wheatbeer for 1.10 and 1.20 respectively. No sign of anything else for clearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

Guinness 24x500ml/Carlsberg 24x500ml/Smirnoff 1L/Captain Morgan 1L/Cork Dry Gin 1L/Baileys 1L/Johnny Walker 700ml/Jameson 700ml/Tanqueray 700ml

Excellent timing..Tenner back on the visa card to co inside with the ten off fifty voucher would be the icing on the cake :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭pjq

DUNNES STORES
    25% Back on all Wine, Champagne & Prosecco in Valueclub points when you purchase 6 bottles or more
    This promotion is in store from Tuesday 24th April 2018 until Monday 7th May 2018 inclusive.

Guinness 24x500ml/Carlsberg 24x500ml/Smirnoff 1L/Captain Morgan 1L/Cork Dry Gin 1L/Baileys 1L/Johnny Walker 700ml/Jameson 700ml/Tanqueray 700ml

Is Monday included AD?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

dunnes/tesco 50/10 voucher in the sunday world
    Sunday World
    Like This Page · 2 hrs · Edited ·

Don't miss this week's Sunday World for €10 off your €50 grocery shop at Dunnes Stores.

M

Is Monday included AD?

Yes until close of business monday.

From my original post I should have Budweiser and not Carslberg.

rubadub wrote: »
    dunnes/tesco 50/10 voucher in the sunday world

So....

2 x Litres Vodka - €50.00 less €10.00 - €40.00 (€20.00 each) then get another 10 off €50.00 tillspit from Dunnes - happy camping !

M

Tesco from tomorrow...
    Budweiser/Carlsberg/Grolsch 24x500ml €22

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Sup08

Was in Supervalu this evening and a guy was stacking 12 packs of Beers/Ciders (Henieken, Bulmers, Carlsberg, Budweiser, etc) and told me that they were all going to be €10 tomorrow. This was Supervalu Balbriggan, so not sure if it's all stores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 470 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Prices are all over the place on these, but you seem to be right Sup

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement