Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Was just in supervalu-- 24 cans heineken for €20. Can't remember if end date is today or 28th. Stocked up on the 2 for 50, could have save a few euro with this deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭BandMember

OmegaGene wrote: »

Thank you for that. I did look earlier, but couldn't see it. :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

odyssey06 wrote: »
    You are welcome. If anyone sees a new lot from this bin sale on the shelves please bump this thread - my local LIDL is all cleaned out for now...

Where are you odyssey06?
    I've just bought a couple of bottles of Bordeaux in a moderately well-stocked €5 bin in Edenderry. Any good to you?

They also had 2 x 70cl bottles of Smirnoff red label, Bushmills, Gordon's and Bailey's for €28... Fantastic value for the whiskey particularly, and although the display was looking a bit empty, they went off and got more from the stores for us.

This thread has this house stuffed with alcohol... Now the trick is, as has already been noted, to resist temptation before Christmas even gets here :o

• Registered Users Posts: 30,053 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Am in D3. I consoled myself with the Bushmills when no cheap wine left!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,873 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

DBB wrote: »
    This thread has this house stuffed with alcohol... Now the trick is, as has already been noted, to resist temptation before Christmas December even gets here :o

fyp :eek:

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭dodzy

A rake of Bud slabs in Dunnes blanch - €20 each. 2 for 50 ob the Guinness and Carlsberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Tesco - Bud Guinness Heineken bulmers €25 for 24 from tomorrow until 2/12

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

DBB wrote: »
    This thread has this house stuffed with alcohol... Now the trick is, as has already been noted, to resist temptation before Christmas even gets here :o

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/11/26/claim-slab-of-cans-will-do-the-whole-christmas-found-to-be-fraudulent/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Tesco from tomorrow

slabs of carlsberg €25 till the big day
    and slabs of coors till 2nd dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Anyone know where Amarula can be bought among the main supermarkets? Anyone see it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,873 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Is this the way to Amarula?

Sorry.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Anyone know where Amarula can be bought among the main supermarkets? Anyone see it?

You won’t see that in the supermarket but you can order it online or a shop in cork has it

https://www.drinkstore.ie/Amarula-Cream-700ML-6001495062591-2526/1/

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Vodafone customers can get a Dunnes €10 off €50 voucher in the offers section of the My Vodafone app. The voucher is emailed to you and you have to print it off. Useful for booze deals in Dunnes if you don't currently have a voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 joney

Baileys €10 at Dunnes today, don’t know how long the offer is on for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

In Super Value, Heineken x 24 for Eur 20, finishes today.
    I picked up 48 cans for 40 lids yesterday evening. They had the slabs stocked up over 6 feet high, in anticipation that when they're gone, they're gone...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Quackster wrote: »
    Vodafone customers can get a Dunnes €10 off €50 voucher in the offers section of the My Vodafone app.
    my phone is too old to get this app, wants an ios the phone cannot have. Does anybody know if there any other way to get it if you are a vodafone customer?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

rubadub wrote: »
    my phone is too old to get this app, wants an ios the phone cannot have. Does anybody know if there any other way to get it if you are a vodafone customer?

pm me your email and i will send one onto you

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭go4it

the usual wall of beer slabs at supervalu in way to work : buds , carlsberg , canadian...but no coors light ; asked a young employee about it : they're gone for a long time ( said with a smirk on his face ) ; actually they were 3 more coors slabs in a corner, under a pile of promo materials ( put aside for someone, methinks ? )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

OmegaGene wrote: »
    pm me your email and i will send one onto you

Hi I’m a Vodafone customer but because I have an 089 number I’ve always had trouble setting up the app or logging in. Is there a possibility you could send me one too

Got it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭steves2

Redbreast is £35 on Amazon, you couldn't get it that cheap in the shops from what I've seen, also the special edition Lustau is £41.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

steves2 wrote: »
    Redbreast is £35 on Amazon, you couldn't get it that cheap in the shops from what I've seen, also the special edition Lustau is £41.

Phenomenal price

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Green Spot only £32 on Amazon as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Passenger wrote: »
    Green Spot only £32 on Amazon as well.

Can’t deliver to Ireland ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,072 ✭✭✭✭zell12

steo_magra wrote: »
    Correct

zell12 wrote: »
    Correct

PM do it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Correct

Parcel Motel.

Hehe. 10 euro off 50 voucher for Tesco
    in tomorrows independent. Handy for booze as well folks !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,072 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Hehe. 10 euro off 50 voucher for Tesco
    in tomorrows independent. Handy for booze as well folks !
    ?
    That's today's Independent, Examiner, Star

?
    That's today's Independent, Examiner, Star

Is it ?
    Got a text saying tomorrows. Obviously wrong info. Anyway. Onwards and upwards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

What are the risks ordering a bottle of Whiskey from Amazon using parcel motel?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement